Employers must meet all employer eligibility criteria prior to issuing an offer of employment.
- Must be incorporated/registered and operate within the Town of Westlock
- Job must have been available to Canadians first, at the same pay and working conditions
- Demonstrated efforts to recruit locally, provincially, and nationally
- Provide a welcoming work environment
- Select occupations are not eligible for this program; please see the eligibility criteria linked above
- Vacant position must be:
- Full-time (minimum 30 hours per week)
- Continuing (12 months or more)
- Non-seasonal (year-round)
- Wages & benefits meet or exceed the lowest starting wage for occupation across all industries in Alberta, as set out on the ALIS website.
Employers that would like to participate in this program are required to submit the following:
- Employer Application Form
- Copy of current job posting
Please submit the application & posting to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, call 780-349-4444.