Update February 4, 2021
The provincial government has outlined steps and benchmarks to guide the path to easing restrictions. Within the initial announcement, February 8, 2021, was noted as the start of Step 1.
Step 1 states:
- Group or team sports are not permitted at this point.
- Indoor fitness is allowed for one-on-one training only.
- Individual workouts without a trainer are not permitted.
- No drop-in or groups are allowed.
With those restrictions in place, Town of Westlock facilities will not be opening on February 8.
We eagerly await the details on the parameters of Step 2 in the hopes we can open back up. We look forward to welcoming staff, residents and user groups back into our facilities.
To comply with the CMOH Order 41-2020 and provincial measures, the Town of Westlock has implemented the following changes:
- The Westlock Rotary Spirit Centre closed effective Sunday, December 13, 2020.
- The Westlock Aquatic Centre closed effective Sunday, December 13, 2020.
- The Westlock & District F.C.S.S. office will be open by appointment only.
- The Westlock Community Bus changed service to travel for primary health services only effective Monday, December 14, 2020.
- The Town of Westlock Office closed effective December 14, 2020.
These changes will remain until further notice and are subject to change.
For reference, our standard hours and operating practices are itemized and noted on this page. We look forward to providing recreation services and options when provincial measures allow.
Monday through Friday: 6:00 a.m.to 9:00 p.m.
Saturday, Sunday, Holidays: 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Things to do
- Curling Rink
- Field House 3 courts
- Group Bookings
- Fitness Centre and Walking Track
- Fitness Classes
- Children Play area
- Meeting rooms for special events and parties
- Westlock Art Club open Fridays
- Earth Bar (healthy meals, drinks, supplements, clothing, hockey accessories & skate sharpening)
Admissions, memberships, fees and rentals
All drop-in admission rates, facility rental rates and membership pass fees are detailed in the Fees & Rates Bylaw.
Fieldhouse court layout