Festival and Event Application Form
A Festival or Event is defined as any activity occurring in the Town of Westlock which is open to or intended to attract the public and will take place in/on publicly owned facilities. Applications for a Festival or Event must be submitted to the Town of Westlock no less than SIX WEEKS in advance of the event date. This document is an application/request only and does not guarantee a permit will be issued.
Director of Community Services
About Our Parks
The Town of Westlock has many parks, green spaces, sports fields, and trails. Town staff are responsible for ensuring these green spaces are maintained so our community may enjoy the amenities.
General maintenance is carried out in a regular rotation based on the season, weather conditions, staffing levels and equipment condition, and are subject to change.
All Parks and Campgrounds in the Town of Westlock are subject to Parks Bylaw 2020-20.
Things to know:
- Parks are open from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Dogs may only be off-leash in the designated area of 101 Avenue and 108 Street.
- Skaters must wear helmets at the Skateboard Park.
- For full details, review the Parks Bylaw 2020-20.
- Off-Highway Motor Vehicles are not permitted within any of the Town of Westlock parks. Off-Highway Motor Vehicles include, but are not limited to:
- 4-wheel drive motor vehicles
- motorcycles and related 2-wheel motor vehicles
- snow motor vehicles
- For the complete list, review the Traffic Bylaw 2015-05.
Click on the park name to view the location on Google Maps.
- Altador Athletics Field 10516-106 Street
- Belvedere Park 105 Street and 110 Avenue
- Eastglen Park 103A Street and 106 Avenue
- Lions Park 110 Street and 100 Avenue
- Mountie Park Campground 100 Street and 96 Avenue
To reserve a spot and for more information, visit our Mountie Park Campground webpage.
- Off-Leash Dog Park 101 Avenue and 108 Street
For more information, visit our Off-Leash Dog Park webpage.
- Outdoor Ice Rink 10503 Street and 105 Avenue
- Polymanth Playground 107 Street and 108A Avenue
- Rotary Walking Trail
This 10.2-kilometre trail around the Town of Westlock is great for walking, jogging, rollerblading or cycling. View or download the map to plan your walk.
- Skateboard Park 10711-104 Avenue
For more information, visit our Skateboard Park webpage.
- Southview Park, 9403-100 Avenue
- Whissell Park, 10708-100 Avenue
- Whissellville Pond, 11104 100 Avenue