Outdoor Ice Surfaces Now Open
- 9603 - 100 Street at Westlock Rotary Spirit Centre (caboose area)
- 10015 - 104 Street at R. F. Staples Secondary School
- 10503 - 105 Avenue Outdoor Rink
In accordance with provincial requirements, these amenities are open for the season with the following measures in place:
- 10 person maximum on ice at one time
- Social gatherings prohibited (unless from the same household)
- Change facility is closed to the public
- Hockey and gear are allowed but contact is prohibited
- Lights on at 4:30 p.m. and shut off at 10 p.m.
*subject to change without notice
About Our Parks
The Town of Westlock has many parks, green spaces, sports fields, and trails. Town staff are responsible for ensuring these green spaces are maintained so our community may enjoy the amenities.
General maintenance is carried out in a regular rotation based on the season, weather conditions, staffing levels and equipment condition, and are subject to change.
All Parks and Campgrounds in the Town of Westlock are subject to Parks Bylaw 2020-20.
Things to know:
- Parks are open from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Dogs may only be off-leash in the designated area of 101 Avenue and 108 Street.
- Skaters must wear helmets at the Skateboard Park.
- For full details, review the Parks Bylaw 2020-20.
- Off-Highway Motor Vehicles are not permitted within any of the Town of Westlock parks. Off-Highway Motor Vehicles include, but not limited to:
- 4-wheel drive motor vehicles
- motorcycles and related 2-wheel motor vehicles
- snow motor vehicles
- For the complete list, review the Traffic Bylaw 2015-05.
Click on the park name to view the location on Google Maps.
- Altador Athletics Field 10516-106 Street
- Belvedere Park 105 Street and 110 Avenue
- Eastglen Park 103A Street and 106 Avenue
- Lions Park 110 Street and 100 Avenue
- Mountie Park Campground 100 Street and 96 Avenue
To reserve a spot and for more information, visit our Mountie Park Campground webpage.
- Off-Leash Dog Park 101 Avenue and 108 Street
For more information, visit our Off-Leash Dog Park webpage.
- Outdoor Ice Rink 10503 Street and 105 Avenue
- Polymanth Playground 107 Street and 108A Avenue
- Rotary Walking Trail
This 9.6 kilometre trail around the Town of Westlock is great for walking, jogging, rollerblading or cycling. View or download the map to plan your walk.
- Skateboard Park 10711-104 Avenue
For more information, visit our Skateboard Park webpage.
- Whissel Park, 10708-100 Avenue
- Whisselville Pond, 11104 100 Avenue