The Town of Westlock provides open and equal competitive bid opportunities to businesses through our Request for Proposals (RFP) process. We post opportunities directly through Alberta Purchasing Connection (APC). This website is designated and maintained by the province, where all government entities must post notice of procurements.
We also participate in the following purchasing programs:
Our process follows our Municipal Purchasing Policy which is aligned with:
- Alberta Municipal Government Act
- Canadian Free Trade Agreement
- New West Partnership Trade Agreement
- Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy (FOIP) Act
- Closing times are in the Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) zone.
- All submissions must be marked and addressed as required within the proposal.
- You must review the Request for Proposal (RFP) or Request for Quotations (RFQ) for the required elements for each opportunity.
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
Project: RFPs Branding and Marketing Services
July 21, 2023, 1400 Hours (MST)
Town of Westlock
Attn: Danielle Pougher
Manager of Planning & Development
10003 106 Street
Westlock, AB T7P 2K3
View or Download RFPs