The Town of Westlock provides open and equal competitive bid opportunities to businesses through our Request for Proposals (RFP) process. We post opportunities directly through Alberta Purchasing Connection (APC). This website is designated and maintained by the province, where all government entities must post notice of procurements.
We also participate in the following purchasing programs:
Our process follows our Municipal Purchasing Policy which is aligned with:
- Alberta Municipal Government Act
- Canadian Free Trade Agreement
- New West Partnership Trade Agreement
- Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy (FOIP) Act
- Closing times are in the Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) zone.
- All submissions must be marked and addressed as required within the proposal.
- You must review the Request for Proposal (RFP) or Request for Quotations (RFQ) for the required elements for each opportunity.
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
Project Name or #
View or Download RFPs