Town Hall, located at 10003-106 Street, Westlock, Alberta, is the main office for the Town of Westlock.
Regular operating hours are Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
A drop box is located outside the building, and our full mailing address is 10003-106 Street, Westlock, Alberta T7P 2K3.
The Town of Westlock is a vibrant community of 5,100 just 85 kilometres north of Edmonton. Westlock residents experience live arts, concerts, and sports with town amenities including the Westlock Rotary Spirit Centre, the Westlock Aquatic Centre, skateboard park, ball diamonds, outdoor rink, parks and playgrounds. Our strong business sector provides all the services and shopping you will need.
February 1, 2021: The Town is reviewing the public health measures announced by the Province on January 29 to determine how and if they affect our indoor recreation facilities. From our interpretation, it doesn't appear that we are able to open at this point. We will share updated information once we know more.
To comply with the CMOH Order 41-2020 and provincial measures, the Town of Westlock implemented the following changes:
- The Westlock Rotary Spirit Centre is closed effective Sunday, December 13, 2020.
- The Westlock Aquatic Centre is closed effective Sunday, December 13, 2020.
- The Westlock & District F.C.S.S. office is open by appointment only.
- The Westlock Community Bus will be changing service to travel for primary health services only effective Monday, December 14, 2020.
- The Town of Westlock Office is closed effective December 14, 2020.
These changes will remain until further notice and are subject to change.