Fire Prevention Week | October 3 to 9, 2021
Scavenger Hunt Contest!
Town of Westlock Fire Department and Westlock County Fire Department are partnering to bring you this fun activity that teaches fire safety along the way.
Complete all missions and submit your entry by 4:30 pm October 18, 2021, by email or drop off to enter to WIN A PRIZE at Town of Westlock Office, 10003 – 106 Street or email our Fire Chief.
Text 9-1-1: New Service
Message from the Fire Chief
Welcome to the Town of Westlock Fire & Rescue Department web page. On behalf of the men and women of the department, it is our genuine desire that you will find our website most informative.
The Town of Westlock Fire & Rescue Department is well positioned to accept new challenges that may arise and will face them with the steadfast determination that has become the Town’s trademark – A Community with Spirit!
Stuart Koflick, Fire Chief
The Westlock Fire Department is currently accepting applications for the position of volunteer firefighter.
For further details, please contact Stuart Koflick at 780-350-2114
Westlock Fire Department segment on Alberta Prime Time
Alberta Prime Time Panel Segment
- 2018 Firefighter Recruiting Information Package
- Building Owner Responsibilities for Fire Safety 2020
- Fireworks Purchase and Display Application
- Pet Fire Safety Tips
- Public Education and Event Request Form
- Residential Fire Pit Application
- Volunteer Firefighter 2018 Recruitment Poster
- Volunteer Firefighting Facts for Applicants