2021 Campground Now Open
- All campers are required to pay the daily rate charges, as set by the Town.
- Camping Fees:
- Power and water only sites: 1, 2, 9, 10, 11, 18, 19, 20, 21 are $30 per night
- Full Hook-Ups (power, water and sewer): 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 are $32 per night
- Camping Fees:
- Check-in time: 2 p.m.; Check-out time is 12 p.m.
- Quiet time is between the hours of 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. Music and generators must be turned off, and campers must refrain from any loud activities during quiet time.
- Only one camping unit and two vehicles allowed per site.
- All pets must be tethered on a leash of not more than 2.5m in length. All animal waste must be picked up and disposed of accordingly.
- Off-Leash Dog Park is available at 108 Street and 101 Avenue.
- Consumption of alcohol must be contained within the individual campsite and must not be taken off the campsite.
- No vehicles are allowed on grass areas.
- Washing dishes is not permitted in the shower house/washrooms.
- All campfires are to be kindled in the provided pits and are subject to Consolidated Regulate and Use of Parks Bylaw No. 2009-07
- No burning of garbage or other non-kindled material. Please ensure campfires are attended to and properly extinguished when not in use.
- For information on campfire safety, visit our Fire Safety, Fire Bans, Fire Advisories page.
COVID-19 Regulations are in effect; please respect and abide by the restrictions in place
- 2m social distancing
- If you show any symptoms (coughing, sneezing, runny nose, shortness of breath, fever, sore throat) that are not related to a pre-existing illness or health condition, do not enter the campground.
- Alcohol-based sanitizer is recommended for hand hygiene when soap and water are not available.
- For more information on current measures and restrictions visit: www.alberta.ca/covid19
- Only individual campsites can be reserved.
- Each site is valid for one camping unit and two vehicles. All units must be contained in the site area.
- All camping units must be self-contained.
- Due to the provincial measures, the shower house (washrooms and showers) are closed until further notice.
- Tenting in an individual site is not permitted.
- The playground is available for use at your own risk.
- Garbage receptacles are available onsite. Please keep your site neat and tidy at all times.
If there are concerns with the campground, please contact the Westlock Rotary Spirit Centre at 780-349-6654. If you notice any suspicious activity or for emergencies, please call 9-1-1. The Town of Westlock is not responsible for any lost or stolen articles.