Main content of the website

  • Home
  • Report a Concern

    Report a Concern is a tool for residents to contact the Town of Westlock regarding safety, cleanliness, infrastructure issues and general maintenance matters requiring our attention. 

    We encourage you to use this form by clicking the button to submit concerns and issues and ask us questions.

    For urgent matters during regular business hours, please call us at 780-349-4444. 

    For Bylaw concerns, please submit the information through our Bylaw complaint form.

    NOTE: For emergencies, please call 9-1-1