108 Street Industrial – Corridor Rehabilitation
Project Description: This project is comprised of upgrading the roadway, underground infrastructure, and curb/sidewalks along 108 Street. To accomplish this requires the removal of the existing road surface and curb/sidewalks, installation of new sanitary water main, installation of new roadway structure, installation of new curbs and sidewalks.
Grants, Funding Source: Funding approved through 2020-2024 Capital Plan.
- Road Closure June 30, 2021:
- Effective June 30, 2021, 108 Street at 99 Avenue will be temporarily be closed.
- Small vehicle, residential traffic westbound on 108 Street, please access 100 Avenue only.
- All large and industrial traffic should access the Terminals, Pembina, and Nutrien yards by way of the East end of 108 Street.
- All construction timelines are subject to change due to weather conditions and unforeseen circumstances. Thank you for your patience and watch this page for updates on this project.
Temporary Water: While water mains are being worked on, residences may be put on a temporary water service. Notice will be provided prior to this changeover. No interruption in regular service is expected.
- Temporary Parking and Vehicle Access: During this rehabilitation work you will temporarily lose access to your driveway when crews are working in the vicinity of your home. We will work to minimize impact to residents by working on sections of the roadway in a phased approach. Notice will be given prior to your driveway being blocked.
- Start Date: April 6, 2021
- Anticipated Completion Date: TBA
Department Contact: Director of Operations