- Divides the town into districts;
- Prescribes and regulates the purposes for which land and buildings may be used in each district;
- Establishes a method of making decisions on applications for development permits and issuing development permits;
- Provides the manner in which notice of the issuance of a development permit is to be given; and
- Prescribes and regulates standards for signs and off-road parking.
|Call us: 780-349-4444|
|Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|In-Person: 10003-106 Street, Westlock, AB|
You can utilize our Town Web Map to find the district for your property. You can also contact Planning & Development and have one of the staff members aid you.
Once you have found your district, select the applicable document below for the relative district regulations: