To be eligible for this program:
- An Application must be completed, signed and returned to the FCSS Office;
- A 2017 Tax Notice Assessment must be provided, reflecting income status; and
- Families and individuals will be considered eligible by a referring agency using information including, but not limited to financial need, family size, etc.
Food vouchers and gifts are ONLY for permanent residents; visiting grandchildren/children or other guests do not apply.
Applicants PROVIDING FALSE information or are receiving assistance from another agency will be PERMANENTLY taken off the program list.
APPLICATIONS WILL BE RECEIVED UP TO AND INCLUDING TUESDAY, DECEMBER 11, 2018. Applicants will be contacted by phone to advise if approved and when and where pick up will occur.
WANT TO GET INVOLVED? YOUR PARTICIPATION IS APPRECIATED
Westlock & District F.C.S.S., in partnership with local business, agencies and residents, is again coordinating the Santa’s Anonymous Campaign for local residents in the Town of Westlock, Westlock County and Village of Clyde. Every year the goal is to run the campaign as a cost-recovery program.
Families and individuals, with qualifying income levels will be considered to receive food vouchers and gifts.
Local community businesses, agencies and residents have been very supportive of this program in prior years and are invited to join in the 2018 campaign to support local families.
How can you participate?
- Collect financial donations
- Collect gift donations
- Sponsor a family through the Adopt-A-Family Program
- Volunteer, help collect and prepare items for distribution