Subdivision and Consolidation

Subdivision and Consolidation Subdivision and/or consolidation of properties is a requirement in order to change the boundaries of a parcel(s) of land.
The subdivision process is initiated by applying to the Town of Westlock or its contracted Planning Consultant and submitting the required documentation and fees. Contact the Planning & Development Department for assistance.
A homeowner might apply for subdivision where:
Subdivisions are subject to the requirements of the Municipal Government Act, Subdivision and Development Regulations, Land Use Bylaw, Municipal Development Plan and other legislation and regulations.
Consolidation might be requested where an owner has two or more adjacent properties and wishes to combine them to accommodate a development or sale of the property.